Hi everybody! I hope everyone had a good weekend! So I've been trying to figure out if a favorite things post is what you guys would be in to. So I would appreciate any feed back. I personally love to go to blogs that kind of mix it up now and then. I also love to hear what other people are in to, and love to hear about new products. Or maybe even things that have been out for a while that I haven't discovered. It's kind of like snooping in someone's cabinets when you use their restroom! Come on...you guys know you've done it, at least once! I'm kidding! Don't do that! Did you ever see Father of the Bride with Steve Martin? It didn't end so well for him!
1. JBL Wireless speaker- We are serious music lovers in our house! Our youngest son is an awesome guitarist! :) We listen to all kinds of music, and for years I've been wanting something that I could play all over the house. And this delivers. Portable, wireless, bluetooth. With 12 hours of play time. And it sounds great! JBL
2. Downy Unstopables-Can't say enough about this product! They are scent boosters you add to your wash. Your clothes will smell fresh for weeks! My favorite scent is Fresh!
3. Philosophy's Purity made simple- Love this facial cleanser! It will remove any and all makeup without drying your skin out. I have very sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what I wash my face with. This has never bothered my skin, and we all know I don't want to be bothered! I get mine from Ulta.
4. Clarisonic Mia 2- I know this has been around for a while, but I thought I'd throw it in here, because I can't say enough about this little machine! It uses sonic frequency to deeply clean your skin. But, doesn't irritate. As I said above I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated it. Use in combination with the Purity facial cleanser, and you have your own little at home spa treatment. Ulta
5. Crest Whitestrips- I have to confess. I'm obsessed with white teeth! When your teeth and smile are bright it just shows all over your face. It also makes you look younger too! That's a fact!
6. Bare Minerals True Romantic Trend Collection Marvelous Moxie- In "Feel the Love". Wow! That was a mouthful! Great lipstick! Good staying power! Got mine at Ulta.
7. It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation- Since going through the dreaded menopause, my skin has definitely changed. I've tried so many foundations, I've lost count. I first saw this on HSN and was impressed with the demonstrations. So I decided to try it. Love it! Good staying power, doesn't settle in to your pores, color stays true even after wearing it all day. It's a full coverage powder foundation that claims to have Anti-Aging benefits! Can't beat that! I got the set and it comes with a dual airbrush foundation concealer brush. It Cosmetics
8. John Frieda Hot air brush- This is great to add volume and soft curls to your hair. It also smooths your hair so it's not frizzy. I ordered mine off of Amazon
9. CLR Granite Cleaner- Last but not least is this great product that I found to clean my dark granite. It doesn't streak or leave a film of cloudy residue! Decor tip- Dark granite is a maintenance problem! It shows every little fingerprint and smudge!
Wow! That was a lot! And again please let me know if you enjoy the favorite things post! I'd love to hear from you!